Immune Support Supplement - Echinacea/ Elderberry & More
Natural and Effective
An immunomodulator is a substance that can help stimulate components of your immune system. Well-wishes uses natural plant extracts that have been studied for their immunomodulatory properties - like Elderberry, Echinacea, Astragalus, Ginger, Astaxanthin and more.
For example, Astaxanthin (an algae extract), has been studied for its ability to protect the integrity and functionality of Lymphocytes. Lymphocytes are white blood cells and one of the body's main types of immune cells - cells your body needs to identify and destroy bacteria and infections.
What's in this product?
- Organic Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) (Whole Algae)
- Organic Garlic Extract (Allium sativum) (Bulb)
- Organic Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) (Fruiting body)
- Organic Olive Leaf Extract (Canarium album)
- Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (Root)
- Organic Astragalus Root Extract (Astragalus membranaceus)
- Organic Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (Fruit)
- Organic Echinacea
- Organic Acerola Extract (Malpighia glabra) (Fruit)
- Organic Panax Ginseng Extract (4% ginsenosides)
- Vegan Capsule (Pullulan)
Not your typical immune support supplement
Well-wishes is different. We’ve gone all out on carefully selecting the highest-quality organic ingredients scientifically studied to support a healthy immune system - without compromising on purity, cleanliness or safety.
The Vitamin C in Well-wishes comes from organic Acerola Cherries grown on an organic farm in Brazil. And compared to ‘best-selling’ immune products on Amazon, Well-wishes often has 1.5 to 3 times the amount of plant extracts like Elderberry, Echinacea, Olive Leaf Extract, Ginseng and Garlic.
Directions for use
Take 3 capsules daily with or without food. Use Well-wishes daily as a preventative or take it as soon as you feel you’re coming down with something. If you don't like taking capsules, it's also easy to break these capsules open and empty them into a smoothie or juice.
We recommend 3 capsules as the serving size for a seriously potent kick of immune-support, but if you only need a small kick, you can always lower your dose accordingly.